Register for a free account on EZSchoolPay
Visit http://ezschoolpay.com to get started!
You now have the ability to pay for enrollment fees, school breakfast and lunch online! Monitor your child’s meal account balance and receive low-balance email alerts through EZSchoolPay.com. The online payment option is a quick and secure way to deposit money to your child’s meal account by using a debit or credit card.
What You Need to Register
- Email Address
- The name of your school district
- Your student’s ID number (obtain from your school or district office)
How to Register
- Go to www.EZSchoolPay.com
- Create an account by clicking “Parents Register Now”
- Complete the parent registration form (you must complete all fields with a red asterisk *)
- To search for the school district name, click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. A pop-up window will appear.
- It is only necessary to search by entering information one field. For example, search by city, state or by district name. It is not necessary to complete all fields to search for your district.
- To search by district name, type in the first 4 letters of your district in the “District Name” field, then click on the BLUE MAGNIFYING GLASS. Your district’s name will be displayed; simply check the box for your district and click on the green link USE SELECTED DISTRICT AND CLOSE at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Click SAVE
- Once you register, an email will be sent to the address provided. You must go to your email and click the link provided in the email from EZSchoolPay.com to validate your account.
- Once your account is validated, you may now start using your EZSchoolPay account.
- To pay enrollment fees, login to your account, click on Store/Pay Online, click View Item and then just follow the directions.
Download our ‘How To’ Guide to set up your billing information, link your students and learn how to make payments.
(click here for How To Guide)